MAM systems have evolved significantly, and the role of the archive has changed dramatically. MAM systems now can locate and track content throughout a facility. Broadcasters have created a new category of archived, shared-content storage, that often operates at the center of networked production facilities.
MAM systems have several functional areas, including ingest, annotation, cataloging, storage, retrieval and delivery. Although these are described linearly here, work may occur simultaneously in these areas.
Media Olam presents The Cantemo Portal MAM Solution, with different options, like a SaaS service or a full implementation that fits customer's needs
Ingest all types and formats of digital media in different ways for different workflows, including support for sidecar metadata with translation mappings.
- Web based uploader supports file chunking for very large files
- Automated watchfolder import
- Sidecar Metadata support
- Metadata XSLT translation support
- Ingest all file formats
- Automatic transcoding and QC of supported formats
- Technical metadata extraction
Once imported your are in control of your media and its metadata.
- Basic and advanced search
- Add and modify content metadata
- Preview content friendly with JKL key-bindings
- Share and manage access control lists
- Collections, projects, and saved searches
With our strong web-based admin tools you can administer everything that you would expect in the easiest way possible.
- User and groups rights management
- Monitor job activities
- Manage transcoders and transcode profiles
- Storage management
- Export areas
With comprehensive metadata support you can make the most of your media, always be able to find it to use, repurpose, and make the most of your media.
- Dedicated metadata management tool to define and modify schemas
- Follows DMS1 specification (SMPTE S380M)
- Metadata subgroups support
- Enterprise quality search engine
- Batch update metadata
- Define and apply pre-filled metadata templates
Whether you deploy in the cloud or locally on-site we ensure that your content is fit for distribution and can be exported with ease.
- Define re-usable export areas
- Export metadata with content
- Secure web-based download of media
- Tied into rights management
- Exports can be used in combination with transcode
Define what capabilities your users have in the system, and define who gets to see what media you have uploaded. It's secure enough that you can keep competing clients media on the same system, separated by ACLs so that they will never be able to see one-anothers media.
- Manual controls over the grainularity of access
- Access controls on users or groups
- Sub-group can inherit ACLs to build complex permission structures
- Bulk update access controls
- Create pre-defined access rules for incoming media
integrated streaming platform solutions
Products from software encoders for mobile phones and laptops to software based video distribution products
Remote field adquisition
Capture live video from anywhere in the world using mobile phones, laptops or hardware devices.
Streaming & Sharing
Stream and share live video using StreamboxME Pro App and the Streambox Live Service.
Capture live HD/SD video using Avenir Mini2 by bonding 3G/4G and WiFi.
Reduce the high cost of covering events by supplementing or removing satellite and microwave trucks from the sports and events workflow. Add multiple cameras to your coverage with low cost IP backhaul. Complement current sports and event coverage by adding video from new venues like training events, scouting, drafts, fan interaction, etc.
Distribute live feeds between broadcast centers at a low cost by linking stadiums and facilities with real-time video. Simulcast events between locations, expanding your audience and revenue streams. Send live road trip coverage of the team to the event website as well as the ability to stream live video to fans mobile devices.
Tailor-made automated playout solutions: Easy to use, drag-and-drop interface which makes playout operations smooth and robust. Flexible operation modes to fit all broadcaster’s needs. Some features such as Play – Cue mode is specially designed for studio operations.
Action buttons, Incoming Video Preview, Thumbnail support, Sub-Playlist. Perfect fit for Studio Playback or Master Control in TV Channels, Educational, and Governmental institutions as well as Web TV, IP TV, Satellite Teleports, City Channels and others.
4 Channel Full HD on 1U Server
4 channel playout system especially developed to meet the needs of Playout Centers and Satellite Teleports. It's also preferred by customers who has a shortage of free space in rack cabinets. Suitable for use in OBVAN.
Built in Media Explorer
Built in Media Explorer for easy and fast file access by drag and drop. You can easily add or insert your media files or playlists into the playlist by drag and drop.
Built in Media Trimmer
Nondestructive editing for each and every file in playlist. It also allows to change video and audio parameters such as Field order , Brightness , Contrast , Gain , Color Correction and audio gain.
FMLE and Wowza Integration
Integration with Flash Media Live Encoder and Wowza without video card.
3rd. party MAM integration
Integration with 3rd. party MAM Systems Browse , Search , Drag & Drop.
|Compression||Containers||Audio decoding formats|
2 Channel HD playout plus 2 Channel Single Profile Streaming is supported. Multi Profile Streaming is also available, supported formats are UDP, RTSP, RTMP and HTTP. Can also do format conversion, accept PAL from SDI and stream in NTSC frame rate with on the fly conversion.
Allows to stream directly to WOWZA and Adobe Media Servers. Can be also configured as a stand alone streaming device. Depending on the codec and profile, it can stream 4 Channels in single server
4 Channels on a single screen
4 channels on 1U server
4 channel streaming in 1RU system especially developed to meet the needs of Playout Centers, Satellite Teleports and WebCast operations. It's also preferred by customers who has a shortage of free space in rack cabinets.
- Multi-Channel SD/HD Streaming.
- Multi-Profile Streaming.
- Integration with our Playout Solution (No need for a video card in the same server).
- Streaming support to Adobe Media Server and Wowza Media Server.
- UDP, RTSP, RTMP and HTTP streaming supports.
- Up/Down Convertion.
- Format conversion, accept PAL from SDI and stream in NTSC frame rate with on the fly conversion.